Sunday, August 22, 2010

Outing in Batangas

April 2, 2009 My cousin invited me to joined with her friends in an outing.Unfortunately that they planned to go away.I am confused if I would go with them because I didn't prepared and maybe I would out of place with her friends.I decided to go with them to enjoyed my vacation without anything idea in what place we would go.Almost 2:00pm when we left her friends house because of we are waited her other friends and the vehicle that we would accompany.Actually we are only eight people,the two of them the driver of the jeepney and his assistant.It is happy to be with them,I thought that I would be out of place but it did not happen instead they treated me like a baby because I'm the youngest among them.I didn't noticed that we are waited long because of the traffic.
When we reached the SLEX I asked them "In what place we would go"I said ,they answered in Batangas.In every place that we passed on my eyes are like sparkling because of scenery,fresh air and feel the coldness of the air and because of that I didn't felt of tired of waiting that moment,I really enjoyed it.
It is past 6:00 pm but we are not still found our guide to fetch us.Later on we found out the tour guide we follow the motorcycle so we can arrived in the resort.It is not easy for us to go in Lilian,Lilian Batangas is a hidden place.The man said that we should be careful in driving so we can prevent accident.The place was so dim and the road was rocky and zigzag.It is like in a suspense movie because of the car was stopped in the middle of the narrow road .Thank God the car has started if did not we would walked from there to resort.
At last we are in the resort we are all tired at that time,the first thing we do was have a dinner and then we walked at the sea shore before we go in the room.We decorate the room for a surprised birthday for my ninang and our surprised is successfully done.After celebration we slept because all of us are tired.When we woke up around 5:30 am we went in the beach ,I saw the sea was blue and fine sand.We started to swim and we had take some pictures.At 12:00 nn we already left the resort .We passed again on the place we passed last night ,Now I saw it clearly I'm not dreaming at that moment,you would saw from the top of the mountain the landscape and the whole beach.It is a great experience that I joined with them no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment